Jump to content
WCSBoard

Conservative America


Scscsc89

Recommended Posts

On 8/26/2019 at 3:25 PM, PapaG said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7395577/Man-woman-arrested-attacking-Trump-supporter-MAGA-hat-date-night-wife.html

Man and woman are arrested for attacking MAGA hat-wearing Trump supporter who was on a date night with his wife

Luke Lenzner says he was 'sucker punched' outside an Oregon bar in the early hours of Saturday morning while wearing his 'Make America Great Again' cap.

Pictures show Lenzner in the red hat with Donald Trump's 2016 campaign slogan emblazoned across it with cuts and bruises to his face. 

Police say 23-year-old Adebisi A. Okuneye and Leopold A. Hauser, 22, were arrested and charged with third-degree assault following the incident in Portland

This happened in Portland and you link a story from the Daily Mail? 

From KATU:

"Victim's wife stated that she was curious how people in Portland would treat her husband since he wore his 'Make America Great Again' hat. She proposed that her husband wear the hat throughout the night so she can see how people treat him. She stated that she and her husband walked to multiple bars in Portland."

Lenzner denied those claims.

https://katu.com/news/local/man-claims-two-people-assaulted-him-over-make-america-great-again-hat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

This happened in Portland and you link a story from the Daily Mail? 

From KATU:

"Victim's wife stated that she was curious how people in Portland would treat her husband since he wore his 'Make America Great Again' hat. She proposed that her husband wear the hat throughout the night so she can see how people treat him. She stated that she and her husband walked to multiple bars in Portland."

Lenzner denied those claims.

https://katu.com/news/local/man-claims-two-people-assaulted-him-over-make-america-great-again-hat

Seems appropriate to use the "he shouldn't have worn that dress" lecture.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, glduck said:

 

y tho

More Fake News

Probably should be in the Disinformation thread.  Only idiots would not be skeptical of this obviously Fake News.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/29/uscis-chief-ken-cuccinelli-deflates-fake-news-scare-about-military-kids-citizenship/#

Here’s the statement I promised (1/3): The policy manual update today does not affect who is born a U.S. citizen, period. It only affects children who were born outside the US and were not US citizens. This does NOT impact birthright citizenship.

2/3) The policy update doesn’t deny citizenship to the children of US gov employees or members of the military born abroad. This policy aligns USCIS’ process with the Department of State’s procedures for these children – that’s it. Period.

3/3) US laws allow children to acquire US citizenship other than through birth in the US. Children born outside of the US to a US citizen parent or parents may be US citizens at birth under INA 301 or 309, or before age 18 through their US citizen parent(s) under INA 320

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two points, here:

1. It's a needless residency update, pointless outside of aligning with this administration's draconian immigration views. 

2. I can't say the initial memo released was purposely misleading, but it was scant on necessary details. It would be an embarrassing black mark on this administration, if this administration was capable of acknowledging shame.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, glduck said:

Two points, here:

1. It's a needless residency update, pointless outside of aligning with this administration's draconian immigration views. 

2. I can't say the initial memo released was purposely misleading, but it was scant on necessary details. It would be an embarrassing black mark on this administration, if this administration was capable of acknowledging shame.

That’s a long and awkward way of saying you fell for Fake News.  I think you’re better than Orange and SCSC but maebe not.  Sad!!

(best Trump Tweet impersonation) 

I do know how some young journalism fuckwad can completely miss the entire point of the update and lead a news cycle on the far left TV and internet.  Lemmings...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, PapaG said:

That’s a long and awkward way of saying you fell for Fake News.  I think you’re better than Orange and SCSC but maebe not.  Sad!!

(best Trump Tweet impersonation) 

I do know how some young journalism fuckwad can completely miss the entire point of the update and lead a news cycle on the far left TV and internet.  Lemmings...

You.....you realize that you literally post nothing but HotAir and Breitbart, right?

I also love how, like Drumpf, you insist on random capitalizations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A tweet from a private citizen isn't "news," so it can't possibly be "Fake News."

I heard an immigration attorney discussing it on NPR, and she reiterated that it caused an uproar because it's very poorly worded.

She claims it will only affect up to a couple of hundred people annually, (which begs the question what was the point of doing it in the first place?) but those effects will be harsh. The example she gave was of a young immigrant from South Korea who has a green card and serves in the military. If that person is deployed to South Korea, they can be arrested because they are still a South Korean citizen, and they haven't served their mandatory stint in the South Korean military.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...