WCSBoard

Official WCSBoard Realignment / Expansion Thread

BSUTOP25

On 6/11/2024 at 9:31 AM, tailingpermit said:

The more Californians move to Idaho, the better chance Boise has.  

Don’t think the 2Pac can afford to keep those lofty academic/research standards in place so you very well will be in the 2Pac before long if that reverse merger doesn’t go through…but first there needs to be a TV deal in place.

On 6/11/2024 at 10:08 AM, tailingpermit said:

Stadium debt has got to sting!

Yeah not only them but also WSU which went ahead with that stadium expansion before everyone saw how little the P12N was going to pay each school.

So glad it will be ESPN+ in the B12 and I think the new PAC will be the same way.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 10:17 AM, PAC MAN said:

Yeah not only them but also WSU which went ahead with that stadium expansion before everyone saw how little the P12N was going to pay each school.

So glad it will be ESPN+ in the B12 and I think the new PAC will be the same way.

You realize even in its best projections, the P12N was never meant to generate enough revenue for stadium projects right? 

Do you really think WSU sat around and  was banking on this to fund projects? Lol. That’s what boosters, main TV contract revenue, fundraising, and bonds are for. 

BTW, I didn’t pay a dime extra for the P12N and it covered every sport and team A-Z. Not exactly sure how paying extra for ESPN+ for limited conference content is better. 

On 6/11/2024 at 1:45 PM, utenation said:

BTW, I didn’t pay a dime extra for the P12N and it covered every sport and team A-Z. Not exactly sure how paying extra for ESPN+ for limited conference content is better. 

Not limited, and yes you were.  Distributors bake every channel's cost into their price.  They weren't giving anything away for free.

On 6/11/2024 at 12:50 PM, RSF said:

Not limited, and yes you were.  Distributors bake every channel's cost into their price.  They weren't giving anything away for free.

We’ve discussed this several times. You have a bad memory.  Read closer. I said I DIDN’t PAY A DIME EXTRA.  It was already in my sport’s pack. 

We’ve also discussed several times that the conference provided content that was the P12N is not the same as schools providing their own content.  You’ve clearly never watched or don’t understand the P12N and just make wild, incorrect statements about that network. 

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2024 at 1:58 PM, utenation said:

We’ve discussed this several times. You have a bad memory.  Read closer. I said I DIDN’t PAY A DIME EXTRA.  It was already in my sport’s pack. 

We’ve also discussed several times that the conference provided content that was the P12N is not the same as schools providing their own content.  You’ve clearly never watched or don’t understand the P12N and just make wild, incorrect statements about that network. 

LOL...Yeah, and you were wrong then.  Seems like you're the one that doesnt know how it works.  But whatever makes you happy, I always say.

On 6/11/2024 at 1:03 PM, RSF said:

LOL...Yeah, and you were wrong then.  Seems like you're the one that doesnt know how it works.  But whatever makes you happy, I always say.

So I’m wrong that I don’t pay a dime extra? lol. I wasn’t aware you had tabs on my finances. 

And shows like the Drive, conference recruiting shows, bowl break down shows and pre and post game shows are school provided content rather than conference? lol. 

Listen, if you want to keep getting whipped sideways on this topic, I’ll be happy to keep doing it. 

• Haha 1