WCSBoard

New Weed Thread

Orange

Gross interest is no higher expense for the United States government than is the defense budget. I think the Gross interest is no higher expense for the United States government then is the defense budget. I think the two phenomenon’s (pot usage and federal interest on govt debt) are related.  

On 11/15/2023 at 10:23 PM, KUGRDON said:

Gross interest is no higher expense for the United States government than is the defense budget. I think the Gross interest is no higher expense for the United States government then is the defense budget. I think the two phenomenon’s (pot usage and federal interest on govt debt) are related.  

Is there a person on earth who has any fucking idea what you're saying here?

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2024 at 1:01 PM, PAC MAN said:

Much better & safer than Fentanyl which is killing Americans these days.

The one conspiracy theory I believe is that the Chinese are trying to destroy the U.S. with fentanyl.

On 5/16/2024 at 1:01 PM, PAC MAN said:

Biden hails ‘monumental’ steps toward easing marijuana rules as rescheduling process moves ahead | CNN Politics

Looks like the rescheduling to class III is underway.

Much better & safer than Fentanyl which is killing Americans these days.

It just needs to be federally legalized at this point. I use cannabinoids (CBG mostly) on a daily basis for neuropathy due to an autoimmune condition.  

That said, lowering the schedule to III allows for more research without cumbersome applications, so it's a big step in the right direction. 

• Like 2

On 5/16/2024 at 11:59 PM, retrofade said:

It just needs to be federally legalized at this point. I use cannabinoids (CBG mostly) on a daily basis for neuropathy due to an autoimmune condition.  

That said, lowering the schedule to III allows for more research without cumbersome applications, so it's a big step in the right direction. 

I think it's only a matter of time before it's federally legalized but with fentanyl, I think it is less politically risky to vote for legalization.  I have zero interest in enjoying weed recreationally but I am aware of the potential benefits if the research is allowed.

On 5/17/2024 at 5:33 AM, PAC MAN said:

I think it's only a matter of time before it's federally legalized but with fentanyl, I think it is less politically risky to vote for legalization.  I have zero interest in enjoying weed recreationally but I am aware of the potential benefits if the research is allowed.

What does fentanyl have to do with this?

On 5/17/2024 at 4:10 PM, Orange said:

Weed has shown benefits to help people ween off of fentanyl.  Perhaps he's referring to that?

Weed currently sch. 1 (no medical use) with heroin, LSD, magic mushrooms, MDMA. (No medical use and high dependency)

Fentanyl is sch. 2 with vicodine, Oxy, Adderal.

Schedule 3 is mod. to low dependence. Steroids, ketamine.

So historically weed has had more strict regulations than fent. 

On 6/9/2024 at 10:53 PM, Hashbrowns said:

Weed currently sch. 1 (no medical use) with heroin, LSD, magic mushrooms, MDMA. (No medical use and high dependency)

Fentanyl is sch. 2 with vicodine, Oxy, Adderal.

Schedule 3 is mod. to low dependence. Steroids, ketamine.

So historically weed has had more strict regulations than fent. 

Yes I’m aware of the absurdity and racism of America’s drug war.