Jump to content
WCSBoard

Colorado @ Oregon September 23rd


PAC MAN

Recommended Posts

On 7/31/2023 at 4:01 PM, Orange said:

How's Dan wrong?

Don't think he is wrong but if CU manages to beat UO this year, that would just be freaking hilarious.  With a new coaching staff and huge roster turnover in addition to being the conference opener, the odds are stacked against CU this year in Eugene.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2023 at 4:23 PM, PAC MAN said:

Don't think he is wrong but if CU manages to beat UO this year, that would just be freaking hilarious.  With a new coaching staff and huge roster turnover in addition to being the conference opener, the odds are stacked against CU this year in Eugene.

They are not winning this game.  Oregon is really good and cu has a ways to go to win there.  As much as I would love to have the buffs shove lanning’s words down his throat, it ain’t happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2023 at 4:41 PM, Buff_Fan said:

They are not winning this game.  Oregon is really good and cu has a ways to go to win there.  As much as I would love to have the buffs shove lanning’s words down his throat, it ain’t happening.

I'm still standing after drinking all of that kool-aid you know? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2023 at 7:00 PM, EastCoastFan said:

The boat is sinking and you're worried about what Dan said?  It's time to worry more about where the lifeboats are.

I'm not "worried" about anything; the local moron CU fan posted Lanning's quote as if we should be appalled or something.  Fuck CU, I'm glad Lanning shit on them.  What he said was accurate.

"lifeboats"?  Touch grass, dude.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2023 at 4:23 PM, PAC MAN said:

Don't think he is wrong but if CU manages to beat UO this year, that would just be freaking hilarious.  With a new coaching staff and huge roster turnover in addition to being the conference opener, the odds are stacked against CU this year in Eugene.

Lol. Oregon by 30+.  Nobody cares about CU or this game.  Big Mouth Prime should be worried about getting his ass whipped by TCU by 50 in Fort Worth, not what is going to happen against Oregon. 

CU might be 0-3 by the time they see Oregon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 9:42 AM, utenation said:

Lol. Oregon by 30+.  Nobody cares about CU or this game.  Big Mouth Prime should be worried about getting whipped by TCU by 50 in Fort Worth, not what is going to happen against Oregon. 

I’ll take 50 and CU all day.  And “big mouth prime” didn’t say a word, lanning is the one running his mouth.  That said, CU loses this game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 9:53 AM, Buff_Fan said:

I’ll take 50 and CU all day.  And “big mouth prime” didn’t say a word, lanning is the one running his mouth.  That said, CU loses this game.

He didn’t say a word about this game YET but he certainly has been running his mouth since he took the job.  Thanks for the good CU kicker btw. 
 

Prime is on the first bus out of town anyways if he actually does anything at CU. 

Dan is 100% correct btw. CU hasn’t done anything for the P12. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 9:57 AM, utenation said:

He didn’t say a word about this game but he certainly has been running his mouth since he took the job.  Thanks for the good CU kicker btw. 
 

Prime is on the first bus out of town anyways if he actually does anything at CU. 

Becker is a good kid and good kicker, I’m happy he landed in a great spot.

And maybe he will, or it might not work, who knows.  But I’d rather CU take a shot at someone like him instead of the same old retreads.  We were 1-11, there was nothing to lose IMO.  And prime running his mouth is bad bit Lanning running his mouth is aok?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 9:42 AM, utenation said:

Lol. Oregon by 30+.  Nobody cares about CU or this game.  Big Mouth Prime should be worried about getting his ass whipped by TCU by 50 in Fort Worth, not what is going to happen against Oregon. 

CU might be 0-3 by the time they see Oregon. 

I hope CU has a much better showing at TCU than at Cal in 2010 after the PAC move announcement.  That was one of two games that ultimately led to Dan Hawkins being sacked after blowing a big lead at Kansas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 10:07 AM, Buff_Fan said:

And prime running his mouth is bad bit Lanning running his mouth is aok?  

I love when Prime runs his mouth. He should run it all day. But what can you really say when you’ve just gutted a team and haven’t done anything?

Oregon is a proven program.  I hope CU puts his quote on the locker room door. It won’t make a bit of difference. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 10:16 AM, utenation said:

I love when Prime runs his mouth. He should run it all day. But what can you really say when you’ve just gutted a team and haven’t done anything?

Oregon is a proven program.  I hope CU puts his quote on the locker room door. It won’t make a bit of difference. 

I don’t disagree for the most part.  Largely this stuff is fun on Twitter but doesn’t really matter.  Agreed prime hasn’t done much.  I’d argue the same for Lanning.  He was handed a 10 win team and won 10.  I think he will be good, but we will see.  His comments were still tone def.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 10:20 AM, Buff_Fan said:

I don’t disagree for the most part.  Largely this stuff is fun on Twitter but doesn’t really matter.  Agreed prime hasn’t done much.  I’d argue the same for Lanning.  He was handed a 10 win team and won 10.  I think he will be good, but we will see.  His comments were still tone def.  

So what did Dan say that isn’t true?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 10:25 AM, utenation said:

So what did Dan say that isn’t true?

It’s a limited view of what’s happening.  Has cu been bad at football, you bet.  Is it a bigger story (potential)? Absolutely.  Best it’s losing a big tv market which does matter.  Worst there is a run on the conference.  I get Oregon largely doesn’t care since they will be fine.  Not the same for everyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 10:16 AM, utenation said:

I love when Prime runs his mouth. He should run it all day. But what can you really say when you’ve just gutted a team and haven’t done anything?

Oregon is a proven program.  I hope CU puts his quote on the locker room door. It won’t make a bit of difference. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 10:28 AM, Buff_Fan said:

It’s a limited view of what’s happening.  Has cu been bad at football, you bet.  Is it a bigger story (potential)? Absolutely.  Best it’s losing a big tv market which does matter.  Worst there is a run on the conference.  I get Oregon largely doesn’t care since they will be fine.  Not the same for everyone else.

CU doesn’t make a dent in the Denver market. It’s all about the Broncos. The TV ratings prove this. 

So again, where is Dan wrong? What has CU done that make him wrong?

Dan’s program has been one of the best if not the best at adding respect and revenue to the P12. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 10:34 AM, utenation said:

CU doesn’t make a dent in the Denver market. It’s all about the Broncos. The TV ratings prove this. 

So again, where is Dan wrong? What has CU done that make him wrong?

It matters in tv negotiations.  You and Lanning can keep pretending all is well with the pac, it clearly isn’t.  SC/UCLA we’re the big dominoes, CU just the next.  But I get it, the PAC will just upgrade and be better?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...