WCSBoard

Liberal America

KUGRDON

“The legislation would have no significant impact on economic growth through 2050, the analysis concluded, rejecting assertions by the Republicans and Democrats who wrote it that growth resulting from their plan would generate $56 billion in savings.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/08/05/us/politics/infrastructure-cost-senate-cbo.amp.html

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/5/2021 at 3:50 PM, KUGRDON said:

With the MINOR difference that trump's defiance of SCOTUS rulings were on the side of cruelty, and Biden's is on the side of not kicking people out of their homes during a plague.

But you knew that, and you're just a fucking troll.  Troll on, troller.

On 8/9/2021 at 7:59 AM, Mano said:

So, worried about what CBO says for infrastructure but give no fucks about what it says when handing out tax cuts?

@KUGRDON and the GOP only care about deficits when the money is going to poor people.  Nevermind that direct payments and benefits to citizens and local governments stimulate the economy far more than tax cuts for the wealthy.

Math and science: Ignored by the GOP for 50 years.

On 8/9/2021 at 9:31 AM, Orange said:

@KUGRDON and the GOP only care about deficits when the money is going to poor people.  Nevermind that direct payments and benefits to citizens and local governments stimulate the economy far more than tax cuts for the wealthy.

Math and science: Ignored by the GOP for 50 years.

More non-sense.  Cite one example where I supported a tax cut in the last 23 years.  I expressly opposed all Bush and Trump tax cuts on this board.  I expressly supported doing away with the vast majority of corporate tax deductions as provided by Obama’s special bi-partisan commission on tax reform.  

Unconstitutional is unconstitutional, doesn’t matter why.  You know, some non- sense like rule of law.

Mano and Org are trolls.

On 8/9/2021 at 2:29 PM, KUGRDON said:

More non-sense.  Cite one example where I supported a tax cut in the last 23 years.  I expressly opposed all Bush and Trump tax cuts on this board.  I expressly supported doing away with the vast majority of corporate tax deductions as provided by Obama’s special bi-partisan commission on tax reform.  

Unconstitutional is unconstitutional, doesn’t matter why.  You know, some non- sense like rule of law.

Mano and Org are trolls.

Which party do you support, Don?  Did you vote for Bush?  Please stop pretending you hate tax cuts as much as you hate money for poor people.  Your disdain for the poor (and especially women) has been evergreen when it comes to your statements since the ESPN message board days.

On 8/9/2021 at 3:13 PM, KUGRDON said:

Nonsense.

Hardly.  I still remember your patronizing "women with needs" thread you started years ago in which you decried the idea of women who raise our children and often do unpaid housework tend to vote democrat because that's the only party that (sort of) recognizes that they do work.  You're a classic misogynist.

On 8/22/2021 at 6:44 PM, Mano said:

Some people seem to be under the impression that an entire generation is part of "Liberal America".

The article he's quoting doesn't even know what a millennial is.  It cites an increase in cases among 18-49 year olds.

On 9/29/2021 at 5:46 PM, mysfit said:

Once all the antivaxers die off from covid19 it will be much easier to shift this country more left. Towards people and away from the 1% and corporations.

I'm not enamored with Biden. Or Harris. We need more progressive candidates. 

We need a reformed senate and Supreme Court, most of all.  They’re fascist institutions now. 

Don, your post should be in Conservative America

I heard about this tiktok on a podcast.  Also heard their tips are pretty terrible, and most reps don't do well.  With the exception of Sen. Burr in NC-(R) who made a mint, and was never even censured, much less indicted.  

(Pelosi's husband  -- not her -- is an investor, so this is more than a little misleading).

Archived